Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- How my Dog learned Polymorphism
- Classes of Objects and Instances of Objects – 2 minute video
Your Tasks In your wiki page:
OOP for a Six Year Old
- In less than 1000 words describe object oriented programming – in terms that could be understood by someone six years old. Do not use any technical terms.
Technical Terms for those who like them
- Write a short paragraphs about each of
- The distinction between a Class and an Object
Log in to PeerWise
- Create another question in PeerWise (at this point you should have at least three).
- Answer at least six questions.