- Course Identifier IP492F13A
Create a new question and answer all unanswered questions by next Monday. Please rate the questions as you do them.
Use jsbin or similar online tool to create two three pages that demonstrate the following principles. Keep track of the addresses of your pages so that we can review them in the lab.
- Test this in several browsers and document which ones will fail.
- Create a simple web page with several similar elements and add a class name to several of them
- Write a script that changes only the elements with that class name
Create a web page that uses element.addEventListener for two different events
- for the first event use an anonymous function for the handler
- for the second event use a regular function for the handler (i.e. write function first and then reference it)
Keep track of the addresses of your pages so that we can review them in the lab. Consider emailing them to yourself at an address where you can access them in the lab.