- Course Identifier IP492 Assignment 4
Create a new question and answer all unanswered questions by next Monday. Please rate the questions as you do them.
Use jsbin or similar online tool to create two three pages that demonstrate the following principles. Keep track of the addresses of your pages so that we can review them in the lab.
We may have started work on these during the lab, so you can use the lab work as a starting point and complete anything that you haven’t got working yet.
Try your hand at two of the following. Pick the ones that seems to have the most immediate application for you. Remember: The less you copy and paste, the more you will understand.
- Make a form using new HTML5 form elements and validation using regular expressions
- Do something interesting with Canvas, more examples, and more Hands On Canvas
- Have some fun with Drag and Drop, Drag and Drop: more comprehensive example.
- If you have access to a web server try Application Caching or try this Nice Canvas Clock. Remember, the goal is for the application to run even when the browser is off-line. But you can really only test this if you have a web server where you can host the files.
- Device Access
Please – even if you have done it before – please add a comment to the HTML5 Session Four Notes with your impressions of tonight’s class.
Let’s have all this wrapped up by December 20th. You can send me an email with links to your pages. I’ll give you the email address during our last session.