- Metacognition: By Friday (works best if you do this within 48 hours of the class)
- Reflections on your learning this session: Please add a comment in the Session Four Notes.
- Time budgets
- This time it’s all up to you. Review the assignment, estimate the time it will take to do each part, and then compare your estimates to the actual time it takes.
Object Oriented Programming Concepts
To be completed before Monday February 10, 2014 (your part, then add comments to other students’ wiki pages)
- Object Oriented Programming
- How my Dog learned Polymorphism
- Classes of Objects and Instances of Objects – 2 minute video
In your wiki page:
Object Oriented Programming for a Six Year Old
- In less than 1000 words describe object oriented programming – in terms that could be understood by someone six years old. Do not use any technical terms.
==== Object Oriented Programming for a Six Year Old ====
Technical Terms for those who like them
- Write a short paragraphs about each of
==== The distinction between a Class and an Object ====
==== Encapsulation ====
==== Properties ====
==== Methods ====
==== Polymorphism ====
Log in to PeerWise
- Create another question in PeerWise (at this point you should have at least three).
- Answer at least six questions.
- Remember to confirm your answers
- Improve the explanations if you think they need help
- Leave comments where appropriate
- Rate the questions