It was great to work with you today. As promised I have put together some additional references, and I also created a couple of short screen videos for some things that take multiple steps.
Follow up for Session Tuesday February 18, 2014
- View Email Messages by Conversation — Lucia
- Send Out of Office notices with POP3, IMAP, and Outlook.com accounts — Rowena
- Create and Track Assigned Tasks in Outlook (2007)
- Using Quick Parts in Outlook 2010 and Word 2010
- Create an AutoCorrect entry When you type doj it automatically expands to “Department of Justice” Adonia (instead of AutoText with F3)
- Create Rules for Messages You Send — Amber
Imagine that you frequently send emails to someone Alice. You will create a rule:
- The emails are assigned the Category: Project Alice
- A copy of the email is placed in the folder: Project Alice
This is easy to do once you find it.
And you can take from here with the Rules Wizard