Can you see how this applies to what you are doing before our sessions and while we are together?
Please reply with a comment about our second session.
Highlights / Metacognition
- What did you think was the most valuable thing that happened for you tonight?
- What did you learn from that?
- What will you do with that knowledge?
- Now that we’ve had our second session, what do you want to know?
- What could we have done better?
If you spot a question from someone else and you can answer it – please do.
This week’s assignment:
- Complete the page outline you started in the lab.
- Build a single web page that uses the new elements that we discussed in class (article, section, … and more). Build that based on your template your_name30.html. Call it your_name03.html. Use the links for html5 validation and outlining to test your work.
- PeerWise: Add at least one question and answer all unanswered questions.