Session Four / Final Assignment
Required for the course
To fulfill the requirements of the course you must have completed all previous assignments including…
AND this week’s assignment by Wednesday April 9th.
- Pick at least two from the list below.
- CSS (Fonts or Media Queries)
- Graphics (SVG or Canvas)
- Media (Audio or Video)
- Offline Storage
- Semantic Data
- Create a form with
- several of the new form elements
- try out one or two of the validations
- WOFF Fonts
- Create a page that uses Web Fonts using @font-face (fonts that we have not used in our lab session)
–== OR ==–
- Media Queries
- Create a page that uses Media Queries to display content differently depending on some aspect of the client that is used to view the page.
- Create a page with a graphic element that YOU created. This can be SVG or Canvas. It can be very simple, but you must have created it.
- Create a page in which you can play audio or view video using the new HTML5 Audio or Video elements.
- Create a page that uses some form of Offline Storage
- or both
If you have not done this in a previous assignment…
- Create a page that embeds semantic data (Microdata, Microformats, RDFa)
Create/Edit/Upload your files
- Create/Edit your files using WebMatrix (preferred) or use a text editor and ftp
- Update your 00.html page so that there are descriptions beside all the pages that you created
Wondering about the next step after this course?