In the video linked above Remy Sharp tells us how to set options in jsbin. Here are some notes I took while watching the video.
Examples that Remy did: In your browser of choice, open the console.
- IE: F12, click Console tab
- Firefox: ctrl-shift-k
- Google Chrome: F12
- Opera: Open Opera Dragonfly with ctrl-shift-I then click the Console button
Type in any of these commands, press enter, then ctrl-r to refresh the browser.
Your changes are recorded in local storage and will persist across browser sessions.
- jsbin.settings.editor.lineNumbers=true; (or double-click on headings)
- delete jsbin.settings.editor.theme=”solarized-light”;
- jsbin.settings.debug=true; or false
You can get more details about available options at CodeMirror.net ⇐ takes you to the user manual.
- hint – use tab for code completion.